Nativa develops, manufactures, and supplies to the Russian market high-end efficient and safe medicinal products issued from a transparent scientific process. We pursue the strategic goal of reducing the dependence of the Russian pharmaceutical market on imported drugs.
Our mission is to improve health and quality of life of those who need medication. By employing a highly qualified team of experts and by using innovative pharmaceutical solutions, we make sure our products meet the highest quality standards there are.
Our key objective is to market competitive drug products that fully meet customer requirements and to manufacture our products in strict compliance with existing regulations.
Our key asset is the company's employees: bright people committed to their work. Responsible professionals with years of practice, they work hard to achieve their goals, and to improve their knowledge and competences every day. Native ensures that their well-being is stable today, and will be even better tomorrow.
The cornerstone of our business strategy is constant improvement of our products’ competitiveness and quality. We also seek to cut costs all by seeking ever improving customer satisfaction, even better financial performance, even higher job satisfaction - and higher production standards.
Nativa established the following objectives to achieve its quality goals:
1. To develop and put in place an integrated management system for the pharmaceutical company based on a process approach; to standardize the existing processes (to develop and update corporate standards, guidelines, and instructions regarding the company's key activities).
2. To improve employees' performance and effectiveness by way of human resources management, systematic training, and introduction of an incentive program for the company's employees.
3. To gain a competitive advantage for our products through regular monitoring and realization of market opportunities, a wider product range, and participation in public procurement.
4. To enhance quality and efficiency of our production technology through better quality (equipment modernization, selection of packaging materials supplier), process validation, and self-inspections.
5. To deliver raw materials, supplies, semi-finished products, and components of the required quality for the production process at competitive purchase prices.
6. To ensure quality control at all production stages (100% quality control for active pharmaceutical ingredients, semi-finished products, and finished products).
7. To increase sales of our products both in Russia and the CIS.
Our quality objectives will be attained through:
1. An improved quality management system at all production stages in line with GOST R ISO 9001-2011 Quality Management Systems. Requirements and GOST R 52249-2009 Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
2. Decisions taken in line with the Quality Policy and quality goals.
3. The internal environment provided and maintained to encourage employees to pursue corporate objectives.
4. Necessary resources allocated for the objectives, including human and financial resources.
5. Clear distribution of authorities and extended responsibility of the employees at all production stages.
A. A. Malin